Slogan: Look Taste Enjoy (LTE) It’s Korean food and fast serve
Date : July 17, 2015 / 12pm-4pm
Location : UCLA BRUIN PLAZA
UCLA students got a taste of Korea last Friday on Bruin Plaza, where the LTE (Look, Taste and East) K-”Fast”ival laid out a selection of snacks and street foods.
Hosted by the Korea Agro-Fisheries & Food Trade Corporation (aT) and the university’s Center for Korean Studies, the event featured products by Lotte, Jayeonnara, Damtuh and Haitai.
One corner offered music, games and a photo booth.
“Young people are the consumers of the future. We want to broaden their exposure to Korean food,” said Lee Ju-pyo, head of aT’s Los Angeles office. “The reaction was better than we hoped.”
- Street food as Korean Sugar candy(Bbopgi) and Honey rice pancake(Hotteok) were served
- 4 vendors were participated: Lotte international, Damtuh, Jayone, and Haitai USA
- Various activities: Skee ball, and football toss (carnival game) and they get the prize about T-shirts, USB, and Tumbler
- Photo booth provides to take picture and the background image will composite with famous place in Korea
- Playing the music and DJ makes people enjoy the during the event
A version of this article by TastyKfood. Photo by Dereck Ko.