TastyKFood is a group where their goal is to introduce people to wonderful eateries that provide authentic Korean food. And our focus for this event is CUPBOB. We have formed a partnership with CUPBOB, which is stationed in Utah, to help promote to the people there and also everywhere else, the wonderful taste of Korea that CUPBOB provides.
Breaking into the foodie scene,'CUPBOP' is a new trend in Korean style take-out food. CUPBOP serves Korean style BBQs (Beef, Pork, and Chicken) with rice and veggies CUPBOP. And of course, they couldn’t forget their vege foodie friends, so they offer a delicious Korean style veggie noodle with rice as well!
In business since 2013 during the first wave of the food truck scene, CUPBOP is ready to open its sensorial doors to a whole new audience. From the vibrant color to whimsical, practical presentation and – of course – indescribably delicious palate of flavors, you are sure to become a fan after just one taste. CUPBOP is collaborating with TastyKfood to host a foodie extravaganza, welcoming new guests and devoted followers.
You will have the opportunity watch the chef’s preparation techniques, learn more about the expansive list of Korean bites, play a number of fun, interactive games and, most importantly, taste a number of unique Korean cuisine!
ATTENDANCE IS FREE!
TASTYKFOOD x CUPBOP
Event date: July 28th, 2017
Duration: 5:00 pm to 8:30 pm
Location: 6191 State St. Murray, UT 84107
Host: AT CENTER & CUPBOP
- Demonstration and tasting of famous Korean rice cakes made with gochujang
- Exhibition: Ginseng products, kimchi, ramen, sauces, etc.
- Traditional Korean culture experience & performances ( Samul nori, K Pop B-Boying, Pitch-Pot game, Taekwondo etc.)
- Interactive games: play fun games (treasure hunts, traditional Korean games and more) with your family and friends, and enter to win a number of PRIZES
- Random raffle: random WINNERS will be selected according to attendance!